Downhill Tyre Lever
If you are looking for the absolutely strongest, most bad-ass tire lever, perfect for the toughest downhill and freeride tires, you've come to the right place.
Pedro's downhill tire lever features heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength and reliability, 275mm (10.8″) length for incredible leverage, a large shovel tip that holds tight on the bead, a smooth curved shape with polished finished to protect tires and rims, and an ergonomic dual density screw driver style handle providing comfort and security.
Also great for suspension fork seal removal.
• Heat-treated tool steel construction for unmatched strength.
• 275mm length for incredible leverage on tough downhill and freeride tyres.
• Large shovel tip holds tight on bead while smooth finish protects tyre and rim.
• Ergonomic handle provides comfort and security.
• Ideal tool for use with Rimpact tyre inserts