The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution. Inside this simple black bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tyre Sealant.
The #1 Rated Tyre Sealant on the Market
Just 60ml of Stan's in a converted standard tyre or tubeless tyre can repair punctures up to 6mm almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tyre Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tyres with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tyre Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -20° F. One 473ml will convert up to 16 MTB tyres.
• First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention
• Seals punctures up to 1/4" (6.5mm) quickly
• Remains liquid inside tires for 2-7 months for long-lasting protection
• Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -20° F (-28° C)
• Natural materials, safe for the environment
• Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires