Camrat Road Saddle Mount Strap
The Camrat strap is an under saddle mounted strap to hold your road bike tyre repair tools, replacing the traditional saddle mount bag. With enough capacity for up to two tubes and a CO2 cartridge, the Camrat has all the same features and tenacious holding power of our Race 3 strap.
Simply center the tube over the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your inflation and/or levers of your choice.
Route the loop end through the seat rails, feed the slack through the contoured loop and reef down...eazy peazy
Sized to fit 1-2 tubes with 1-2 of the 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, or a mini pump.
• Long lasting 13pt bartack construction
• Heavy duty 28pt Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
• Intuitive on/off design allows fast access during race-time flats
• Constructed from high-end heavy weight webbing that wont bleed and resists fading
• Sewn with industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
• Machine wash warm / air dry
• Built in Bozeman USA