Mutherload Frame Mount Tool Strap
Mutherload maximizes all the benefits of our dual-shockcord retention system with the versatility and adjustability to mount what you want, where you want it, anywhere on your frame. This strap will flat out stick like "poo to shoe" over the most demanding XC/Enduro race courses and trails anywhere.
Super lightweight and constructed with rugged materials, you have two choices on how you can have your strap built-up. You can go with our bomber thick sliced Hypalon (in black only) or you can choose to go in style with over 50 patterns and colors to choose from...your call.
To Load: Simply center the tube on the grip-strip and pull the dual shockcords up and over the ends of the tube to lock it down...flip it over and slide in your choice of inflation, multi-tool or levers.
To Mount: Frame your bundle where you want it with the tube and shock cords facing the frame. Feed the slack end through the contoured loop and reef.
Sized to fit a standard 26", 27.5" or 29" tube by itself or with 1-2 16g cartridges, 1-2 20g cartridges, 1-2 25g cartridges, multi-tool, mini pump, levers or whatever combo you want.
• Adjusts to accommodate frames as small as 10cm in circumference to a 22cm circumference carbon frame
• 2.5cm width easily fits in tight spaces
• Unique design maximizes grip quotient to keep your precious cargo from hula hooping
• Proprietary dual shockcord preload-strap keeps your tubes, levers, inflation securely inplace
• Heavy duty Bartacks used on all shockcord stress points
• Intuitive on/off design
• Picker free and won't snag shorts
• Sewn with #92 industrial UV and rot resistant bonded polyester thread
• Clean up is easy, hose off or throw in the wash