Extra Chunky MTB/BMX Grips
The ESI Extra Chunky grips are the thickest available pure silicon grip. The memory properties of silicon creates a custom mould of your hand offering an abundance of grip in both wet or dry conditions, while keeping weight low and maintaining durability. Hand numbness, fatigue and arm pump will be reduced due to the superior shock absorbing properties of the grip. Grips can be washed to restore their tacky feel and are easy to install and remove.
These lightweight grips are race proven by Olympians and are used by cyclist’s the world over. You will not find a more comfortable grip.
• Grip - Wet or dry, your hands stay put! Slip-proof, yet not sticky!
• Comfort - Reduces hand numbness fatigue, arm pump
• Wear - UV resistant – non-porous – will not harden or fade
• Bar Adhesion - No glue, hairspray or lock-ons required! These grips will not throttle!
• Elements - Withstands severe temperatures – climates – any condition you can throw at it!
• Maintenance - Washable. Install & remove with rubbing alcohol, window cleaner, or compressed air
• Latex Free - ESI’s silicone products and end caps do not contain any natural rubber or natural latex in it’s components or ingredients
• Proven - These race proven lightweight grips are used by cyclist around the world. From every day riders to olympians, ESI Grips can bring you comfort.
• 80 Grams
• Standard Grip Length – 130mm
• Installed Dia. 34mm
• Weight plus or minus 5%
• 1 Set of Bar Plugs Included