VYA LED Bike Tail Light
The future of taillights, smart technology provides effortless safety in an powerful, convenient design.
The future of cycling taillights is here. Vya is a game-changing design, blending powerful output with revolutionary smart features. The piercing 50 lumen output is easily visible over a distance of 1km, even in bright daylight.
What separates Vya from traditional taillights are smart auto-on/off sensors – start riding and the light turns on automatically and will shut itself off after the ride, with a delay built in for stoplights. The scientifically designed SafePulse beam pattern not only gets noticed from motorists, but allows the driver to accurately judge distance from the rider and their direction of travel – a safety feature not possible with strobing lights.
Attaching Vya is effortless with a simple clockwise 1/4 turn into the mount locking the light in place and activating the auto-on feature. When it comes time to recharge, remove Vya from the mount in seconds and insert the integrated USB paddle directly into a computer or USB power outlet – no cables keeps recharging simple and convenient.
The next evolution in bike safety, Vya takes powerful safety lighting and keeps the rider safe so they can focus on the road ahead.
• 50 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
• Smart sensor technology senses motion and automatically turns Vya on when inserted into mount and will remain on, even when a rider pauses at stoplights
• Auto-off when bike is parked or light is removed from mount to prevent the dreaded ‘dead bike light’ when it comes time for the next ride
• SafePulse beam pattern scientifically designed to enhance a passing driver’s ability to judge the cyclist’s distance and direction of travel without the risks associated with flashing lights
• Beam pattern optimized to give a wide red swath of light that can be seen clearly from the rear and side ideal for city riding
• An impressive 8 hour runtime allows Vya to be used on multiple rides before needing a recharge, low battery status is indicated by rapidly flashing sidelights
• Ultra-compact mount with durable rubber strap designed to be compatible with various size seat posts and can even be attached to seat stays
• USB Mount Receptor allows light to be securely mounted or removed from bike in seconds with a simple, secure 1/4 turn lock; light will not turn on when removed from mount
• Direct USB charging without cables fully charges in 2 hours
• Made with bio-renewable material waterproof to 1 meter (when inserted in mount) for all-conditions reliability (IP67 Rated)
|Runtime (minutes)||480 (high), 480 (SafePulse)|
|Beam Angle||30° (Flood)|
|Charge Time||120 min|
|IP Rating (FL-1)||67|
|Depth Rating (FL-1)||1 meter(s)|
|Impact Resistance (FL-1)||1 meter|
|Product Weight||30 grams|
|Product Dimensions||2.6″ x 1.3″ x 0.8″|
|Compatible Mounts||Seat Post|